Do they work?
The female condom is up to 95% effective. But it cansometimes slip or split if usedincorrectly.
· No side effects at all
· Only need to be used when you have sex
· Can help protect against STIs, including HIV/AIDS
· Can be put in anytime before sex
Any bad points?
· Putting them in can interrupt sex
· Some people claim condoms reduce sensitivity during sex
· Not widely available
Where can I get them from?
The female condom can be bought from pharmacies, vending machines, supermarkets, garages and other shops as well as by mail order and via the internet with a credit card.
Not sure which contraceptive method is right for you?
Find out more...
How satisfied are you?
Do you want more?