That’s why we run an on-going research programme that constantly looks into current consumer needs - and how we use a mixture of research tools and intuition to predict the future.
We undertake a variety of research techniques, including face-to-face interviews which give us key insights into the way consumers really think and feel.
In 2006/2007 we interviewed 26,000 people, aged 16+ across 26 countries – representing many different cultures and walks of life.
From this we found out…
- What consumers want from a better sexual experience
- How sexual pressures and expectations impacted on consumers' day-to-day life
- How the openness and acceptability of sex is changing
- What we need to do to secure the future of sexual wellbeing
- How consumers' sexual wellbeing shaped their happiness and self esteem
- How consumers' sexual background shaped their sexual future
Please visit the SWGS Findings section of the website to find out more about the Sexual Wellbeing Global Survey.